Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pumpkins, Cooking, and Marriage


Keeping with the spirit of our awesome niece and nephew, we decided to make some awesome food and carve some pretty sweet pumpkins. Enjoy the pictures!
Grandma's Fantasy Fudge = delicious!


Honey Mustard Pork Loin recipe thanks to Grandma!

 
Brandon working hard on his pumpkin....

Leah's completed pumpkin :)

Brandon still working......
Leah and her pumpkin
Brandon's pumpkin finally finished




Pumpkin seeds!!!



After a fun filled weekend of pumpkin carving, we waited until this weekend to start our new adventure of making homemade pizza! We made the crust from scratch and created three different varieties. 
1. 4-cheese rosa sauce, chicken, pineapple and banana pepper pizza
2. Chunky Mushroom sauce, hamburger, olive, and banana pepper pizza
3. Dessert Pizza! (icing sauce, cinnamon, brown sugar, apples, chocolate chips :) )




 Putting on the sauce!



 Putting the layers on the meat pizza....

 mmmmm delicious! Half of the chicken pizza also had spinach

 More layering
 Into the oven they go!
Complete! Close look at the meat pizza
 Complete! Close look at the chicken pizza....................

Dessert pizza preparation



Dessert pizza cooking

We are amazing chefs!!!

4 comments:

  1. looks like fun :) I may just need to steal the Honey Mustard Pork Loin recipe! looks amazing!
    and those kids you found are pretty cute ;)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAIT A MINUET, WAIT A MINUET, WAIT A MINUET. If you go to my Facebook Isaac and I did the EXACTLY same Pumpkins you 2 did but Isaac carved the face one and I did the ghost in the coffin. CRAZY, I cant believe we had carved the exactly same one's. Lol, I just cant believe it.


    Melissia & Isaac McBride

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol the very first picture i thought was Brandon lol. I almost died laughing thinking he dressed up as spiderman then I scrolled down and saw it was kaysyn. Lol I think Brandon should dress up like spinderman!!!

    ReplyDelete